Wednesday 2 November 2011

Thank You

Just a quick thank you for all the lovely comments and links to other blogs....especially Little Poppa and Knitty Button....with reference to my blog post....Fair Pay for a Fair Day's Work....I've been overwhelmed with the hits and the comments and the messages I've received.....For those who have been told to check out my Etsy store from Knitty Button....I'd like to apologise for the lack of stock....I'm winding up orders and then looking to do a bit of a re-vamp with some new stock starting to roll off the knitting needles around mid November.....If you want to keep up with the comings and goings of Dover & Madden....feel free to stop by my Facebook page and I'll do my best to keep you entertained!!  Kindest, Vicki x

2 comments:

  1. My pleasure Vicki :)
    This was such a great post and beneficial to so many people...I'm glad so many got something from it.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki,
    Thanks so much for writing that article! I've gotten a lot of good feedback regarding it. It was super well written and you said alot of what I've tried to say over the past few years but haven't ever gotten it out that well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, They are all read and very much appreciated. Except for spam, they're reported to blogger and google+ Vicki x