Tuesday 8 May 2012

These Are A Few Of My Favourite Things.



Here are some things I'm loving this month.







1. I'm reading....A Street Cat Named Bob.  As a cat owner I just loved this book.  It will lift your spirits.

2. I'm wearing.....Talitha Blouse from JCrew....I love wearing this shade of green way too much.

3. I'm visiting.....Grace Kelly, Style Icon Exhibition at the Bendigo Art Gallery.

4. I'm eating at.....Inner Biscuit.  Sweet little cafe in Piper Street, Kyneton.

5. I'm cooking from...Easy Meals by Rachel Allen.  Have all of Rachel's books and recommend them all.

6.  I'm watching....Dreams of a Life a docu movie that I don't think I'll ever forget. A tragic story that really  should never have had to be made.

7.  I'm lusting after....Swedish Hasbeens....Sandals and boots that I want want want.



Enjoy

Vicki





2 comments:

  1. After reading your blog post - I bought a Rachel Allen cookbook! Yum, I have cooked so many recipes out of it. Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favourite is Rachels Favourite Food at Home....without looking that one has a Banana and Butterscotch Self Saucing Pudding in it...easy to make and everytime I cook it someone asks for the recipe, a real Winter warmer and winner. Glad you like Rachel as much as we all do around here.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, They are all read and very much appreciated. Except for spam, they're reported to blogger and google+ Vicki x