Monday 22 October 2012

Creativity....



I put it down to getting to the end of my knitting orders that the creativity angel has hit me with her wand....or maybe that I'm just a bit more confident in my abilities.

I finished off a little lace bonnet over the weekend that I had being toying with for a while, and last night I was mucking around with a crochet stitch as I wanted to make some cushion covers.....those cushion covers will now be a baby blanket.....and I may just write up a tutorial for the blanket once it is done.

All up it's been a creative weekend.....hope yours was just the same.

























































Vicki x





2 comments:

  1. Hello Vicki, can you be kind enough to share how the blanket is done/somewhere to find out! Thanks so much, Stacey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stacey....I just made it up, my strengths lie in knitting not crochet, so apart from the main crochet stitches I had no idea what this stitch was when I did it, but I believe it's called a puff stitch I've since been told. It should be quite easy to find via google or You Tube for an instruction, and I just started with a row of chain how ever much you want to do, then I did a row of single crochet into the chain then did the puff stitch in every second single crochet stitch. I hope that helps....tutorials for knitting I'll be fine....crochet I'm just a bit rubbish I'm afraid!! Good luck, Vic

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, They are all read and very much appreciated. Except for spam, they're reported to blogger and google+ Vicki x