Wednesday 16 January 2013

Day 16.......Two Things






























Two things that very rarely change......Tea and porridge for breakfast.  Maybe one morning a fortnight I have toast, but not often at all.

Porridge always has fruit in it....varies between blueberries, like this morning, raspberries, blackberries or banana.  Sprinkled with walnuts, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds.....a big dollop of natural organic yoghurt from Barambah Organics.  In my mind the best natural yoghurt in Australia, and then sprinkled with cinammon.....and it's generally two cups of tea.

Best meal of the day in my opinion.....I could live without any other meal, but couldn't live without breakfast.


#FMSphotoaday #breakfastofchampions

2 comments:

  1. Yes Vicki I agree. People think I am mad when I say my favourite meal is breakfast. Bircher Muesli, fruit and natural yoghurt yum!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep it's just sets you up correctly for the day Anny....Bircher Muesli...there's a thought, may just make myself some. Thanks for the tip, vic x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, They are all read and very much appreciated. Except for spam, they're reported to blogger and google+ Vicki x