Friday 8 March 2013

Mucking around.....



I've been playing around with the Circle of Friends square, you know the one that I made this blanket from.   Was looking at doing something a tiny bit softer in colour, but not too pastel and pale.....using up my scraps of Baby Cashmerino. 

Using a 3.5mm hook, and Baby Cash is 5 ply so the perfect match.....and I think I like it just as much as the thick Aran 10ply that I used prior.

I'll just stash this square and maybe make 1 a week when time permits.....Another WIP!! (work in progress).





























































Enjoy

Vic x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, They are all read and very much appreciated. Except for spam, they're reported to blogger and google+ Vicki x