Tuesday 7 May 2013

Dover & Madden on the Streets.....Well on the Beach really.



It seems dover & madden is getting quite a reputation with the well styled little bubs in Adelaide, South Australia.  Little Eva Cassisi sporting her d&m CLOVER earflap hat and her dad, Port Adelaide AFL footballer Domenic Cassisi, were snapped at a recovery session at Glenelg beach over the weekend.    This picture made it to the back of the sports pages in one of the major Adelaide papers and was kindly forwarded to me by mum and wife Maiya.  To say I was excited was an understatement.

It just goes to show you never know who's buying your hats and where they'll pop up.


















































Vicki x

2 comments:

  1. this is so very awesome. I just clicked through from Jodi's site and i have to say I wish I had a little munchkin who could wear your knits (my boys are a wee bit older). they are perfectly beautiful! xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, They are all read and very much appreciated. Except for spam, they're reported to blogger and google+ Vicki x