Sunday 16 June 2013

Winter.....














































































































































Wet, windy and cold....that's Melbourne this week.  The very last of my orders have left the building, I've had some time to start writing up some patterns, I've made some booties and a few random knits that have lasted only minutes in my Etsy store before they have sold which is just fabulous and I've been cooking up a storm of food items that can be frozen....Lentil chilli, vege & barley soup, pinto bean casserole......the list goes on.

News around these parts is slim on the ground, but with a few knitted goodies now on the needles for friends also coming to an end, hopefully life should resume to normal and I can get all rugged up and head out into the cold myself.

Hope all is well in your part of the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, They are all read and very much appreciated. Except for spam, they're reported to blogger and google+ Vicki x