Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year.....2013



Popped into say HNY to all of you.....and some of you are still waiting.  Well as far as I can see we're all still here......Fiscal Cliff and all!!

Anyway I'm in for Fat Mum Slim's January Photo A Day thingy......I'll post the photos here & on Twitter and linking to my FB page, and I'll still be doing the odd blog post in between.

The list is below, I know a lot of people join in, so best of luck.  The tag is #FMSphotoaday, and this year I'm also learning to embrace Twitter, I've been a lurker for a long time, just not a user.....so follow me here if you like and I'll follow you back.







































See you back here later today with a photo.


Vic x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, They are all read and very much appreciated. Except for spam, they're reported to blogger and google+ Vicki x