Tuesday 28 February 2012

My Night With Marilyn.....

A quick post before I head off to bed...It's been a knit free night tonight.  A bite to eat with a good friend and then a movie....My week with Marilyn.  What a fabulous movie and if Meryl hadn't been in the race this year for the Oscar....Michelle would have won hands down.  If you haven't seen this movie, it really is just beautiful, and such a great cast....I did leave the cinema feeling a little sad, the ending did make me wipe my eyes but a must see I think.

I always head over to the Sun Theatre in Yarraville....it's an independent theatre that was done up 10 or so years back, and I love the old art deco vibe of the place.






























One other thing that is great about Yarraville is the council have created a "Pop up Park" outside the cinema in the street.....It was created at the start of the month and will be in place till early April....apparently its been a real hit with everyone, and they've had bands playing, dancing....great way to bring the community together....and it looks so colourful and cheery....although tonight was a bit overcast so everyone was indoors!

































Anyway I'm off to find something to settle my stomach....Thai Red Curry and Chocolate covered raspberry licorice is not a combination my stomach is happy with. Night


Vicki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, They are all read and very much appreciated. Except for spam, they're reported to blogger and google+ Vicki x