Sunday 8 January 2012

Saturday

I went for a little walk around my hood yesterday, just a stroll with the camera...through West St Kilda and into Albert Park Lake, one of my favourite places......it was my perfect Summer day, warm to hot but not humid and it was overcast and cloudy with the sun hidden.....I'm not a huge fan of Summer, but I cope because I always know Autumn is around the corner.....Here's a few things that I saw that I loved.....my favourite being the picture that someone hung in the walk way through to Albert Park Lake from Canterbury Road....I've never noticed it before but it made me smile.






Enjoy

Day 8
Vicki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, They are all read and very much appreciated. Except for spam, they're reported to blogger and google+ Vicki x