Wednesday 12 March 2014

Positivity....
































I've never been the most positive person I have to say....I'm the glass half empty type of person.  I worry about what will happen before it does, and I do always think of the worst possible scenario......a trait I picked up from my Mother....she still wears that hat well, I try my best to leave that hat off.....I do really try!

I applied for a job a few weeks ago, I won't go into it, but I wanted this job so much.  These positions don't come up that often.  It offers job security and in this day and age....that's a plus.  It comes with a very decent wage, although hours and shift work make up some of that decent wage.....but hey that doesn't bother me so much.  Being on the wrong side of 40 I knew this job was earmarked for me as my choices are sort of becoming limited.....Anyway I had my interview and I've got through 4 phases of testing and I'm just waiting to hear the final outcome, but it looks very positive, and I've been told to sit and wait for an email advising me of the next step.

There you have it, I thought positive thoughts, I wished and wished and I believe my little ducks all lined up in a row!!

I'll keep you posted as it may have some big repercussions for my little knitting world.

So for now I just sit and wait and knit and bask in the last warm days of  Summer. 




Vic x



10 comments:

  1. the very bast of luck!!! I find being positive always the best option.....I am SURE everything will work out great!! Helen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Helen for your kind words. Fingers crossed. Vx

      Delete
  2. Hi, I'm thinking positive about this job for you! Good energies sent form the other side of the globe!
    Good luck, and be prepared for it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending good thoughts your way! Hope everything works out for the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could've written that first paragraph Vic! Strangely comforting to know I'm not alone :) I will be hoping for the best for you, I know how hard it is to find a job that 'fits'. Fingers crossed x

    P.S. Lovely images too....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharron. I've got everything crossed as well. Vx

      Delete
  5. I hope you get the job! Good luck! I have to ask, what is the first picture of? The colours are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's just a border on some knitting I was working on for a little boy. Yep love blue and brown together! Vx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, They are all read and very much appreciated. Except for spam, they're reported to blogger and google+ Vicki x