Monday 2 January 2012

You Read it Here First.....

I used to be an avid reader.  Since starting d&m, reading has become a thing of the past...I occasionally listen to a talking book on my iPod, but my mind tends to wander....there is something about reading the words and turning the pages that keeps me entranced.  I also love reading a book that grips you, or fills your mind and thoughts, or you find yourself saying "I'll just read one more chapter" and you know when you get to the last page you're kind of sad that it has come to an end.

I miss reading in a big way.































Day 2

Vicki x

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading The Help at the moment and loving it...one more chapter....why not dinner will be a bit late tonight!!!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mum owned a second hand book shop so I had access to the most wonderful array of books. In a previous life I use to read 2-3 books a week, now I'm lucky to read 1 a month. Thankfully our children share my love of books...Milly, Molly , Mandy and the Faraway Tree are firm favourites :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, They are all read and very much appreciated. Except for spam, they're reported to blogger and google+ Vicki x